- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
L&K Saatchi & Saatchi promotes Rahul Nangia to joint national creative director
MUMBAI: L&K Saatchi & Saatchi has promoted Rahul Nangia to joint national creative director, alongside Charles Victor. He will report to Anil Nair, managing partner and CEO.
Nangia has been credited with the creation of the iconic ‘Hum Mein Hain Hero ‘for the launch of Hero MotoCorp that helped catapult the brand from being Hero Honda.
Nangia joined Law & Kenneth seven years ago and has handled brands like Jockey, Thomas Cook, VIP Skybags and pepperfry.com.
L&K Saatchi & Saatchi co-owner, chairman, MD Praveen Kenneth said, “Our focus over the last decade has been to build a strong business foundation and strong client partnerships. We have a great reputation of being thought leaders and it is but natural for us to establish a strong creative reputation to maximise our ability to make the impossible possible for our client partners.
“Nangia is a fine creative leader who has worked closely with me. He will now join the creative leadership team along with Charles to move the game to the next level. This is in line with our plan to have creative leaders drive the future of our business”.