- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Liqvd Asia sets up office in Delhi NCR; Saurabh Gupta is biz head
MUMBAI: Asia’s empirical multi-ethnic marketing company Liqvd Asia has announced the setting up of its office at Gurgaon in Delhi NCR. It has also appointed Saurabh Gupta as the business head of operations.
Gupta is entrusted with the responsibility to provide holistic digital solutions for all clients of Liqvd Asia in the region.
Liqvd Asia MD Arnab Mitra said, “We’re thrilled to welcome Saurabh on board. Saurabh’s immense experience in the space and progressive approach to innovate aligns perfectly with our business plans. We are sure he is the right person for our commitments to our clients in the region.”
Gupta added, “Liqvd Asia has been on an assertive and progressive path and I would only love to contribute my bit to its growth exploring the constantly evolving in the digital landscape. I strongly believe that with Liqvd Asia’s culture and leadership one cannot but eagerly look forward to a tremendous learning experience.”
Prior to this role, Gupta was in charge of the digital wing of Allied Media Corp. He brings with him a sizeable experience in digital media operations.
Gupta has 12 years of experience of working at firms like Wipro, Lakshya Consulting, Games2win India Pvt Ltd, Zapak Digital Entertainment Ltd (part of Reliance ADA Group) and Allied Media Corp. His expertise lies in digital media brand solutions, online and mobile gaming, VAS, digital activation and online publishing.
Liqvd Asia started operations in 2013. Its clients include Celkon Mobiles, Axis Bank, Benetton, Divine Solitaire, Sennheiser, Legrand, Glanbia plc and Adidas Originals. The company is headquartered in Mumbai and has a presence in Singapore as well. It has a team strength of over 85 people.
Concept Communication Ltd acquired a majority stake in Liqvd Aisa a little less than a year ago.