- RBI to issue new Rs 200 note tomorrow
- SC declares right to privacy as Fundamental right
- Swine flu kills 1094 in India in 8 months
- Liquor stocks gain after Supreme Court clarifies on Highway liquor ban
- The charge that Narayana Murthy forced Vishal Sikka to resign is a lie
- BJP attacks Mamata, says CM trying to create divide among religions
Liqvd Asia bags digital mandate of Celkon Mobiles
MUMBAI: Digital marketing company Liqvd Asia has bagged the digital mandate of Celkon Mobiles.
Liqvd Asia will be designing strategies for all the digital assets of Celkon Mobiles including media buying, creatives, social media, search marketing.
The digital mandate for Celkon Mobiles was earlier handled by Mediavest and Foxymoron.
Liqvd Asia co-founder Zubin Nalawalla said, “We are excited to add Celkon Mobiles to our prestigious client list and to extend comprehensive digital media management to the brand. We are looking forward to working closely with the brand.”
Celkon Mobiles has launched Windows and Android phones at an affordable range. The brand is looking at spending between Rs 15-20 crore over a period of the next one year.
Celkon Mobiles executive director Murali Retineni said, “We have always been a pan India brand with significant spends on digital but we are now planning an aggressive spike in our spends on the digital medium. We were looking for an agency that had proven capabilities in this segment and are delighted to have appointed Liqvd Asia as our digital agency. We are hopeful that together we will take the brand to new heights.”