- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
LinTeractive appoints Punit Singh to head its Delhi office
MUMBAI: LinTeractive, the digital division of MullenLowe Lintas Group, has appointed Punit Singh as VP, Delhi.
Singh has been mandated to drive business and growth in the north region for LinTeractive, leading a team of highly-driven individuals.
He joins LinTeractive from Askme Bazaar where he was head of marketing – Next Day Delivery (NDD) and was responsible for the entire marketing, branding and communication campaigns.
He would be handling clients like Woodland, Havells, Mahagun Builders and Dabur (including Dabur Chyawanprash, Dabur Honey, Liveveda, Dabur Lal Tail).
LinTeractive senior VP Sumanta Ganguly said, “Delhi for us has always been a priority market and one where we manage some of our key client relationships. Punit’s addition allows us to push the growth agenda and drive scale; something he has demonstrated in his previous stints.”
Ganguly has over 11 years of experience in branding, marketing and communications. He has worked across international and domestic markets for leading organisations handling key projects for important clients. At Askme Bazaar, he was instrumental in rolling out the first national campaign across TV, print, radio and digital.
Prior to Askme Bazaar, Singh has worked with Tribal DDB, Reliance MediaWorks, BBDO Proximity and GroupM handling key clients like Google, Volkswagen, Visa, Nokia, Hero MotoCorp, PepsiCo, Idea and Airtel.
He commented, “In a fast-paced digital environment of today, there are a few players that have stayed ahead of the curve and managed to make a profound impact on the business ecosystem. LinTeractive is one such agency which has had an excellent run last year with a host of new business wins. I am optimistic and hopeful to further the agency’s upward march.”