- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Liberty brings out footwear to celebrate Marvel’s Avengers
MUMBAI: Shoe brand Liberty has done a deal with Disney India for a range of footwear around the upcoming film ‘Marvel The Avengers: Age of Ultron’, which is scheduled to release on 24 April.
The footwear brand has introduced over 50 styles featuring the Marvel Avengers — Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America and Thor.
The range includes flip-flops, casual shoes and sandals and is available for boys above 4 years. The design depicts each character’s most recognized icons through its varied prints and is available in multiple shades of blue, red, green, and white.
Flip-flops provide synthetic straps with comfortable foot-bed . The shoes are fully adjustable with velcro fasteners and laces to provide a perfect custom fit, and cushioned insole making them comfortable and play-worthy. Open-toe sandals have wide straps that little hands can fasten without adult help, and kids can enjoy getting dressed on their own.
The range is priced between Rs 399 to Rs 1499, and is available across all exclusive Liberty showrooms and select multi brand stores. Fans can also shop online at Amazon.in and Libertyshoesonline.com.