- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Liberty brings out footwear to celebrate Marvel’s Avengers
MUMBAI: Shoe brand Liberty has done a deal with Disney India for a range of footwear around the upcoming film ‘Marvel The Avengers: Age of Ultron’, which is scheduled to release on 24 April.
The footwear brand has introduced over 50 styles featuring the Marvel Avengers — Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America and Thor.
The range includes flip-flops, casual shoes and sandals and is available for boys above 4 years. The design depicts each character’s most recognized icons through its varied prints and is available in multiple shades of blue, red, green, and white.
Flip-flops provide synthetic straps with comfortable foot-bed . The shoes are fully adjustable with velcro fasteners and laces to provide a perfect custom fit, and cushioned insole making them comfortable and play-worthy. Open-toe sandals have wide straps that little hands can fasten without adult help, and kids can enjoy getting dressed on their own.
The range is priced between Rs 399 to Rs 1499, and is available across all exclusive Liberty showrooms and select multi brand stores. Fans can also shop online at Amazon.in and Libertyshoesonline.com.