- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Leo Burnett partners Sterlite Technologies
MUMBAI: Leo Burnett India has partnered with telecommunication infrastructure company Sterlite Technologies.
A global provider of solutions for high speed data and power transmission networks, Sterlite will redefine the company’s brand purpose in line with its ambition and in keeping with changing market landscape and opportunities in its field of operation with the help of Leo Burnett.
Leo Burnett India CEO Saurabh Varma said, “The services provided by Sterlite are at the very core of this spurt, impacting positively at micro and macro levels. It is very exciting to partner a company that is playing a key role in the changing dynamics of technology in our lives. We will deploy our HumanKind tools to re-define Sterlite’s human purpose and help create a sustainable brand identity amongst the company’s stakeholders. We hope our rich experience in this field will eventually prove to be of great value to the organisation.”
Sterlite Technologies recently completed the 100 per cent acquisition of Elitecore Technologies, a global telecom software product company in a bid to widen its telecom portfolio offering to global customers.
Sterlite Technologies CEO Dr Anand Agarwal said, “In line with our current organizational demerger, we wish to redefine our core purpose and communicate clearly what we do. It is with this belief we have appointed Leo Burnett, which has a rich history of defining the purpose for many great brands and helping them grow in complex business scenarios.They will help us re-define and disseminate our purpose amongst our employees and other stakeholders, thus laying a robust foundation for future growth.”