- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Leo Burnett partners Sterlite Technologies
MUMBAI: Leo Burnett India has partnered with telecommunication infrastructure company Sterlite Technologies.
A global provider of solutions for high speed data and power transmission networks, Sterlite will redefine the company’s brand purpose in line with its ambition and in keeping with changing market landscape and opportunities in its field of operation with the help of Leo Burnett.
Leo Burnett India CEO Saurabh Varma said, “The services provided by Sterlite are at the very core of this spurt, impacting positively at micro and macro levels. It is very exciting to partner a company that is playing a key role in the changing dynamics of technology in our lives. We will deploy our HumanKind tools to re-define Sterlite’s human purpose and help create a sustainable brand identity amongst the company’s stakeholders. We hope our rich experience in this field will eventually prove to be of great value to the organisation.”
Sterlite Technologies recently completed the 100 per cent acquisition of Elitecore Technologies, a global telecom software product company in a bid to widen its telecom portfolio offering to global customers.
Sterlite Technologies CEO Dr Anand Agarwal said, “In line with our current organizational demerger, we wish to redefine our core purpose and communicate clearly what we do. It is with this belief we have appointed Leo Burnett, which has a rich history of defining the purpose for many great brands and helping them grow in complex business scenarios.They will help us re-define and disseminate our purpose amongst our employees and other stakeholders, thus laying a robust foundation for future growth.”