- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Leo Burnett partners Sterlite Technologies
MUMBAI: Leo Burnett India has partnered with telecommunication infrastructure company Sterlite Technologies.
A global provider of solutions for high speed data and power transmission networks, Sterlite will redefine the company’s brand purpose in line with its ambition and in keeping with changing market landscape and opportunities in its field of operation with the help of Leo Burnett.
Leo Burnett India CEO Saurabh Varma said, “The services provided by Sterlite are at the very core of this spurt, impacting positively at micro and macro levels. It is very exciting to partner a company that is playing a key role in the changing dynamics of technology in our lives. We will deploy our HumanKind tools to re-define Sterlite’s human purpose and help create a sustainable brand identity amongst the company’s stakeholders. We hope our rich experience in this field will eventually prove to be of great value to the organisation.”
Sterlite Technologies recently completed the 100 per cent acquisition of Elitecore Technologies, a global telecom software product company in a bid to widen its telecom portfolio offering to global customers.
Sterlite Technologies CEO Dr Anand Agarwal said, “In line with our current organizational demerger, we wish to redefine our core purpose and communicate clearly what we do. It is with this belief we have appointed Leo Burnett, which has a rich history of defining the purpose for many great brands and helping them grow in complex business scenarios.They will help us re-define and disseminate our purpose amongst our employees and other stakeholders, thus laying a robust foundation for future growth.”