- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Leo Burnett launches brand campaign for Anchor White toothpaste
MUMBAI: Leo Burnett has launched a new brand campaign for Anchor White toothpaste, depicting how one can stand up against wrongdoings, under the tagline ‘Bindaas Daant, toh Bindaas Aap’.
The campaign, which features two films, is based on the insight that physical strength (of teeth in this case) evokes moral strength. One film titled ‘Milkman’ is already on air while the second one will launch later this month.
The two films showcase an ordinary day in the life of a kid who stands up and expresses his views strongly and does not back out even as the odds are stacked against him, thanks to Anchor White toothpaste.
Leo Burnett chief creative officer Raj Deepak Das said, “In a category that is driven by product demonstrations, the new Anchor toothpaste campaign pleasantly surprises by showing kids fearlessly taking a stand against what is wrong. The films effectively take the core product proposition of ‘making teeth so strong that they are not afraid of anything’ into a bigger life context of fearlessness against wrongdoings.”
Anchor Beauty and Health Care MD Sanjay Shah said, “The work done in the toothpaste category is usually very stereotypical, which has led to a blind spot in the minds of consumers. With a product having one of the best formulations in the market, we needed to communicate a higher-order benefit of strength. We chose to make kids our brand ambassadors as they are the real change agents in society. Our films deliver a societal and moral message along with a strong product promise.”
Leo Burnett national planning director Rajeev Sharma added, “Our strategy was to create a memorable idea about the benefit of strong teeth in the form of fearless teeth or ‘Bindaas Daant’. The idea was to showcase what fearless teeth can do. What has emerged is a pretty potent combination. We believe it will create quite a stir in the category.”