- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Leo Burnett is AOR of General Mills
MUMBAI: Leo Burnett has won the integrated communication mandate for the entire product portfolio of General Mills, including flagship brand Pillsbury Atta.
The account has returned to Leo Burnett portfolio. Incidentally, the agency was instrumental in launching the Pillsbury brand in India.
The company said that its “HumanKind” approach and rich experience in “redefining the purpose” for brands played a key role in its appointment as the agency on record for the multinational foods company.
General Mills India marketing director Salil Murthy said, “Getting the right creative partners on board is an important first step in realising our growth potential in India. There is incredible opportunity for us as Indian consumers are increasingly opting for better quality food products that make their lives healthier, easier and richer. Our products across Pillsbury Atta, Cake Mixes, Chocolate Spreads and RTC food mixes deliver exceptionally well on providing great taste and convenience in cooking with our unique quick and easy to prepare food solutions. Looking ahead, we will expand our product portfolio and back that with strategic communication to truly win with consumers.”
“Leo Burnett is best placed with capabilities across the communication spectrum to deliver that and we hope to see some exciting integrated work,” he added.
Leo Burnett CEO – South Asia Saurabh Varma said, “In the era of changing consumer trends and lifestyles, we have a clear mandate to redefine the purpose for General Mills and boost consumer preference and loyalty for all their brands, namely – Pillsbury, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker and more. Our team is eager to partner the company and create some magic for their brands through our HumanKind approach across ATL, Digital, Retail, Activation and Shopper.”