- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Leo Burnett hires Prashanth Challapalli as chief integration officer for South Asia
MUMBAI: Leo Burnett has appointed Prashanth Challapalli as its chief integration officer for South Asia.
In his new mandate, Challapalli will report to Publicis Communications India chief executive officer Saurabh Varma and will work with leaders across Publicis Communications to drive integration.
At Leo Burnett, Challapalli’s key mandate predominantly includes operationalising and scaling up the agency’s methodology, Play, which puts context at the heart of creating content.
On his new role, Challapalli says, “When I met Saurabh, the people, ambition and momentum at Leo Burnett were the deciding factors for me. Publicis Communications is poised at the cusp of transformation right now with a diverse range of skill sets across mainline, digital, shopper marketing, PR and content production. My role will be to bring all of these together through PLAY. I have always been a big believer in the one brand, one consumer and one communication approach and most of the leaders at Publicis Communications are either ex-colleagues or friends for a long time. I am really looking forward to partnering all of them.”
Challapalli’s last stint was with iContract, where he was executive vice president and digital head. With over 19 years of experience, he has worked with agencies like Ogilvy, Lowe, Dentsu, Publicis Ambience and Rediffusion Y&R, and has also successfully built and led Jack in the Box Worldwide and iContract in the digital space. He has won multiple national and international awards like EFFIES, Spikes, and AME for his work across brands and campaigns like Puma, Pepsi, Slice, Louis Philippe, Durex and Kolaveri Di.