- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Leo Burnett creates ‘Kahaaniyan’ for Imagica
MUMBAI: Leo Burnett has crafted a series of humorous and human-interest films depicting with the tagline ‘Kahaaniyan banti hain’ for Adlabs Imagica.
The campaign is aimed at establishing Imagica as a destination that has an impact on every visitor. The films convey the stories of people from all walks of life and of different ages who visit the theme park as well as the manner in which this visit changes their lives. The outdoor and indoor rides and attractions have also been woven into the script.
Adlabs Entertainment chief marketing officer Harjeet Chhabra said, “These films establish the impact that Imagica has through human stories that happen here. We believe these stories will excite people who have not experienced and engaged with the brand so far and will also resonate well with more than a million people who have been to Imagica already and will help us re-engineer the word of mouth through them.”
Leo Burnett ECD Vikram Pandey added, “While exciting theme rides, thrills and an international experience are what drive people to Imagica, what they take away are memories of time well spent with their loved ones. The rides last a few minutes, but the memories one creates at Imagica last for a lifetime. This is the central idea on which we have built the ‘Kahaaniyan banti hain’ positioning for the brand.”
The first film has already hit the airwaves. These brand films will be aired across national and regional television channels, and will also be shared and showcased on Facebook, YouTube, film theatres and other OOH media.