- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
Leo Burnett bags creative mandate for Bajaj Discover
MUMBAI: Bajaj Auto Ltd has appointed Leo Burnett as agency of record (AOR) for its Discover motorcycle business.
The mandate will see Leo Burnett crafting communications for Bajaj Discover that spans across disciplines including ATL, digital, retail and activation.
The agency had worked with the brand earlier for the Bajaj Calibre business from 2001 to 2008.
Leo Burnett CEO Saurabh Varma said, “It is a privilege to work with Bajaj Auto again. We are committed to using the power of human kind and integrated thinking to create a larger share of the future for this iconic brand.”
Leo Burnett CCO Raj Deepak Das added, “Bajaj is an iconic brand and gives us an incredible opportunity to create purposeful and participative work.”
Leo Burnett continues to benefit from its integrated communications model with big wins in recent times.