- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Leo Burnett bags creative mandate for Bajaj Discover
MUMBAI: Bajaj Auto Ltd has appointed Leo Burnett as agency of record (AOR) for its Discover motorcycle business.
The mandate will see Leo Burnett crafting communications for Bajaj Discover that spans across disciplines including ATL, digital, retail and activation.
The agency had worked with the brand earlier for the Bajaj Calibre business from 2001 to 2008.
Leo Burnett CEO Saurabh Varma said, “It is a privilege to work with Bajaj Auto again. We are committed to using the power of human kind and integrated thinking to create a larger share of the future for this iconic brand.”
Leo Burnett CCO Raj Deepak Das added, “Bajaj is an iconic brand and gives us an incredible opportunity to create purposeful and participative work.”
Leo Burnett continues to benefit from its integrated communications model with big wins in recent times.