- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Leo Burnett bags branding communication mandate of Cairn India
MUMBAI: Leo Burnett India has been appointed as the agency on record for the branding communication requirements of oil and gas company Cairn India.
Through its affiliates, Cairn India has been operating for close to 20 years playing an active role in developing India’s oil and gas resources. The company is a global player that has been rated as the fastest-growing energy company in the world, as per 2012 and 2013 Platts Top 250 Global Energy Company Rankings.
The account was won after a multi-agency pitch. Leo Burnett will craft and execute integrated campaigns for Cairn India.
Leo Burnett Delhi executive director Samir Gangahar said, “We feel privileged to be entrusted with the opportunity of playing a crucial role in the branding communication strategy of Cairn India. It further reinforces our belief in our guiding tenets of ‘Purposeful Brands’ whose message is delivered through ‘Integrated Solutions’. We along with our partners Indigo Consulting, MSLGROUP and Zenith Optimedia look forward to working with Cairn India to devise a programme that utilises all possible communication platforms available.”
Cairn India is now part of the Vedanta Group, a globally diversified natural resources group with wide ranging interests in aluminium, copper, zinc, lead, silver, iron ore and more. The company is headquartered in Gurgaon and has operational offices in Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu and an International office in Colombo.