- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Leo Burnett appoints Rakesh Hinduja as EVP for Mumbai office
MUMBAI: Leo Burnett India has appointed Rakesh Hinduja as executive vice president for the agency’s head office in Mumbai.
In his new role, Hinduja will have overall responsibility for one of the biggest units in the Mumbai office.
Leo Burnett India CEO Saurabh Varma said, “Rakesh is a result-oriented leader. Our endeavour is to create sustainable growth for our clients and Rakesh’s appointment is aligned with that objective. His experience spans from local to regional clients, from conventional communication to integrated solutions and from brands to business management, thereby making him a vital addition to Leo Burnett and to our clients.”
Hinduja added, “I’m truly excited to join Leo Burnett and be back to play on home pitch, India. Leo Burnett’s vision and integrated approach to business solutions absolutely resonates with the kind of agency and passion I want to be part of. Current evolution in India presents enormous opportunity across mediums and audiences, which I would like to leverage using my experience of working across categories and channels.”
Prior to this role, Hinduja was the regional business director for Asia at Publicis Singapore. He was involved in partnering clients like P&G, L’Oreal and Citibank, and was also instrumental in strengthening their regional footprint in markets like Australia, India, ASEAN, Japan and Korea.
Having over 14 years of experience, Hinduja’s expertise lies in the business of telling stories that cuts across categories like consumer products, retail, financial services, consumer durables, IT & service sector.
He has the experience of working with brands like Publicis Ambience and McCann Worldgroup.