- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Label Ritu Kumar awards digital duties to Chimp&z
MUMBAI: Label Ritu Kumar, one of the finest fashion labels in the country, has partnered with Chimp&z for the promotion of their clothing collections.
The account will be handled out of the Gurgaon office and will have a dedicated team working on it.
The agency plans to create a synergy between the expertise that it brings and the aesthetically beautiful content that the brand delivers to its audience. It will be responsible for maintaining and strengthening the consumer’s relationship with the brand and spread awareness about the ideas behind Label’s clothing collections.
Commenting on the appointment, Chimp&z co-founders Angad Singh Manchanda and Lavinn Rajpal said, “Our team is extremely excited to partner with them. We are blown over by their amazing design sensibilities, and want to create strategies that do justice to the brand.”
Talking about their association with the agency, Label Ritu Kumar CEO Amrish Kumar said, “The team is hands on and a dynamic bunch. Not only do they understand the building blocks of the digital marketing space but they also have deep insights into social trends and can exploit those effectively. They are also very transparent and for us this was a mandatory requirement.”