- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Label Ritu Kumar awards digital duties to Chimp&z
MUMBAI: Label Ritu Kumar, one of the finest fashion labels in the country, has partnered with Chimp&z for the promotion of their clothing collections.
The account will be handled out of the Gurgaon office and will have a dedicated team working on it.
The agency plans to create a synergy between the expertise that it brings and the aesthetically beautiful content that the brand delivers to its audience. It will be responsible for maintaining and strengthening the consumer’s relationship with the brand and spread awareness about the ideas behind Label’s clothing collections.
Commenting on the appointment, Chimp&z co-founders Angad Singh Manchanda and Lavinn Rajpal said, “Our team is extremely excited to partner with them. We are blown over by their amazing design sensibilities, and want to create strategies that do justice to the brand.”
Talking about their association with the agency, Label Ritu Kumar CEO Amrish Kumar said, “The team is hands on and a dynamic bunch. Not only do they understand the building blocks of the digital marketing space but they also have deep insights into social trends and can exploit those effectively. They are also very transparent and for us this was a mandatory requirement.”