- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Label Ritu Kumar awards digital duties to Chimp&z
MUMBAI: Label Ritu Kumar, one of the finest fashion labels in the country, has partnered with Chimp&z for the promotion of their clothing collections.
The account will be handled out of the Gurgaon office and will have a dedicated team working on it.
The agency plans to create a synergy between the expertise that it brings and the aesthetically beautiful content that the brand delivers to its audience. It will be responsible for maintaining and strengthening the consumer’s relationship with the brand and spread awareness about the ideas behind Label’s clothing collections.
Commenting on the appointment, Chimp&z co-founders Angad Singh Manchanda and Lavinn Rajpal said, “Our team is extremely excited to partner with them. We are blown over by their amazing design sensibilities, and want to create strategies that do justice to the brand.”
Talking about their association with the agency, Label Ritu Kumar CEO Amrish Kumar said, “The team is hands on and a dynamic bunch. Not only do they understand the building blocks of the digital marketing space but they also have deep insights into social trends and can exploit those effectively. They are also very transparent and for us this was a mandatory requirement.”