- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
Kyoorius launches Zee Melt 2016
MUMBAI: Kyoorius has announced Zee Melt 2016, a festival that brings together advertising, digital, marketing, emerging technologies, and the media & PR industry.
Melt is a two-day festival conceptualised in partnership with Zee Entertainment, Hindustan Times, GroupM, and D&AD.
The festival is scheduled to be held on 11 and 12 March at Hotel Pullman Suites and Novotel, in Aerocity, New Delhi. Over the two days of Melt, Aerocity will transform into a buzzing zone of activity where 2,000 people connecting creativity with marketing will convene to discuss, inspire and learn through sharing and interaction.
Melt 2016 will consist of conferences, seminars, exhibitions, showcases, workshops and networking sessions for delegates from advertising, digital, media & PR, marketing and emerging technologies by industry experts, catering to all experience levels. To name a few, Ted Mellström (art director at Forsman & Bodenfors, Sweden); Mark van Iterson (director global at Heineken, Amsterdam); Mark Curtis (founder & chief client officer at Fjord Net, London); Tom Betts (chief data officer at Financial Times, London); Gaurav Mishra (digital director at Conde Nast, Mumbai) for media and PR, and Darren David (CEO at Stimulant, San Francisco).
The content for Melt 2016 is divided across four key pillars:
- Learning: To impart knowledge and provide inspiration in the form of vocational or skill workshops
- Showcase and gallery: To excite visitors with newer experiences, with curated content from partners
- Networking: To encourage new, meaningful and relevant interactions with people from the industry
- Celebration: A good time with peers and friends
Each of these pillars is being driven by content partners and participating brands. Each will give delegates an opportunity to gain real insights into the creative communications industry from industry specialists.
Zeel MD and CEO Punit Goenka said, “As we pursue our vision 2020 of being ranked among the leading global media companies, there has been a conscious effort invested in creating and partnering brand IPs. ZEE Melt will enable stakeholders from media, marketing and communications to meet at a common platform and exchange experiences, knowledge and insights. This is the second edition of Melt and I firmly believe that it grow and be accepted as a premier Industry event in the years to come.”
Kyoorius CEO and founder Rajesh Kejriwal said, “We are delighted to announce the second edition of Zee Melt. This two-day gathering of the best speakers and presenters from the industry with the addition of experience zones and workshops is definitely going to set us apart. It is heartening that our founder partners, Zee, Hindustan Times and GroupM, have increased their involvement, bringing more compelling content for delegates to enrich themselves.”