- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Kyoorius Awards sees 40% rise in entries
MUMBAI: Indian agencies and studios have submitted 1,419 entries for the second session of the Kyoorius Advertising & Digital Awards, signifying a rise of more than 40 per cent over the last year.
The participating agencies include DDB Mudra, Ogilvy & Mather, Madison Group and Grey Worldwide.
Kyoorius founder, CEO Rajesh Kejriwal said, “This number has been very encouraging, and a sign of acceptance by the industry. Kyoorius thanks all agencies for their support. We look forward to a packed jury session next week as these entries battle it out for Blue and Black Elephants.”
Next week, all jury members for the awards will gather in Mumbai to review, discuss, and elect the best of the best over an intensive four-day session. To make the judging process as transparent and open as possible, members from the industry are invited to see the jury in action at Nehru Centre from 29 April to 1 May.
Visitors can watch the jury debate the entries, check out some of the best in Indian creativity, and attend four ‘FYIdays’ conducted by the jurors themselves. Entry into any of the jury tours and FYIdays is free and open to professionals, media, and the public at large.
The Kyoorius Awards recognise and award creative work in the Indian visual communications and digital sphere. To this end, Kyoorius, in association with D&AD, have created a platform composing some of the top creative minds from around the world.
The Blue Elephant is recognised as a symbol of creative achievement. Kyoorius Awards have no winning tier structure—no gold, silver, or bronze, and it is the jury’s prerogative to award one or multiple Blue Elephants in any one category, whereas none in another, if entries are not up to the mark. Alongside the winner, all nominations will be featured in the Kyoorius Advertising Awards Annual.