- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Kunj Shah is DDB Mudra West Group creative director
MUMBAI: DDB Mudra has appointed Kunj Shah as group creative director, DDB Mudra West.
Shah will be based out of the agency’s office in Mumbai.
A veteran of 17 years in the advertising industry, Shah joins DDB Mudra West from Ogilvy & Mather where she was a senior creative director for almost three years. Shah brings in a plethora of experience from her earlier stints at McCann Erickson and Grey Advertising.
Shah has worked on numerous multinational brands in the FMCG, telecom, electronics and automobile sector. Her key client roster includes brands like, Home Centre for MENA region, Abbott Pharma, Coca-Cola (Sri Lanka), British Petroleum, Star Indian Super League, Titan Watches, Allen Solly, Reliance Telecom, TVS Scooty, Pond’s, Levi’s and ITC’s Aashirvaad Atta.
Shah said, “DDB Mudra is on the cusp of exciting work. They have been consistently building their firepower with the right talent and thinking. I look forward to being part of this globally respected network and working with Sonal and Rahul. There isn’t a better time to be here.”