- RBI to issue new Rs 200 note tomorrow
- SC declares right to privacy as Fundamental right
- Swine flu kills 1094 in India in 8 months
- Liquor stocks gain after Supreme Court clarifies on Highway liquor ban
- The charge that Narayana Murthy forced Vishal Sikka to resign is a lie
- BJP attacks Mamata, says CM trying to create divide among religions
Kunj Shah is DDB Mudra West Group creative director
MUMBAI: DDB Mudra has appointed Kunj Shah as group creative director, DDB Mudra West.
Shah will be based out of the agency’s office in Mumbai.
A veteran of 17 years in the advertising industry, Shah joins DDB Mudra West from Ogilvy & Mather where she was a senior creative director for almost three years. Shah brings in a plethora of experience from her earlier stints at McCann Erickson and Grey Advertising.
Shah has worked on numerous multinational brands in the FMCG, telecom, electronics and automobile sector. Her key client roster includes brands like, Home Centre for MENA region, Abbott Pharma, Coca-Cola (Sri Lanka), British Petroleum, Star Indian Super League, Titan Watches, Allen Solly, Reliance Telecom, TVS Scooty, Pond’s, Levi’s and ITC’s Aashirvaad Atta.
Shah said, “DDB Mudra is on the cusp of exciting work. They have been consistently building their firepower with the right talent and thinking. I look forward to being part of this globally respected network and working with Sonal and Rahul. There isn’t a better time to be here.”