24 Sep 2017
- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Kings XI Punjab unveils 21 sponsors for IPL 10
MUMBAI: Indian premier League (IPL) franchise Kings XI Punjab has announced 21 sponsors and partners for the season.
While Hero Cycles comes on board as the franchise’s title sponsor, the team also welcomed Idea and Johnson Tiles as principal sponsors.
KEI, Arabol Lubricants, ItzCash, Hike Messenger and Lotus Herbals are the team’s official partners. Kingfisher and DTDC are the official goodtime and official logistics partners respectively. TYKA will be the official kitting partner with Sport & Beyond, T10 Sports and The Souled Store as the official merchandise partners. 2baconil – anti smoking patch has joined as official health partner.
Additionally, Astral Pipes has joined the team as associate partner and CP Plus will be surveillance partner for the tournament. CashUrDrive and Big FM are associated with the team as the official outdoor partners and Rajasthan Patrika and Punjab Kesari will be the official media partners.
Kings XI Punjab CEO Satish Menon stated, “We are excited to be back for the tenth season of the Indian Premier League, representing our Punjabi liveliness and culture. The team is thrilled to have new partners join us this year and we would like to extend a warm welcome to all our long standing and new sponsors. Kings XI Punjab is positive that our relationship will be beneficial for all our partners.”