- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
KFC launches TVC for its 5-in-1 Zinger meal box
MUMBAI: One of the most loaded lunch boxes lands on your TV screen, once again. This time with the promise to be #SabPeBhari.
KFC has launched the TVC for the 5-in-1 Zinger Meal Box – the second avatar of the box that creates a complete lunch meal using the iconic Zinger Burger.
Commenting on the launch of the TVC, KFC India CMO Lluis Ruiz Ribot said, “The new TVC showcases just how filling the 5-in-1 Meal Box can be in comparison to other meals, especially now that consumers can get their favorite KFC Zinger in the Meal Box, making it truly Sab Pe Bhari! The TVC urges consumers to not settle for less in the name of affordability, when they can get a complete meal at a pocket friendly price with the KFC 5-in-1 Meal Box.’’
In the TVC its lunch time, and the 5-in-1 Meal Box consumer with his big meal takes a seat on bench with another person eating his small regular lunch. The 5-in-1 Meal Box tips the bench and the second person with his meal easily slides down to the edge. Now both of them are close and the small lunch guy is hungrily staring at the 5-in1 Meal Box.