- China Says Area Where Road Being Built Does Not Belong To Bhutan, India
- TMC not to attend GST roll-out programme: Mamata
- Byculla jail inmate death: Court permits Indrani Mukerjea to lodge complaint as she alleges sexual assault threat
- Mob thrashes man, suspected of slaughtering cow
- 62 per cent votes cast in second phase of local polls in Nepal
- RIL refinances $2.3 billion loans to cut interest cost
- Mallya paves way for F1 team to be a force without India
- 7th Pay Commission: Modi Cabinet approves revision in HRA rates, other allowances
Kenstar associates with Mumbai Indians for the 10th season of IPL
MUMBAI: Kenstar has joined hands for the first time with Indian Premier League (IPL) franchise Mumbai Indians as their official partner for the tenth season of the popular T20 league.
Mumbai Indians won the 2011 Champions League Twenty20 and the IPL in 2013 and 2015. The MI brigade has names from the cricket fraternity such as Rohit Sharma, Lasith Malinga, Kieron Pollard and Mitchell Johnson to name a few, who are known for their powerful performances. Like MI, Kenstar also believes in offering power–packed performance through the wide range of product offerings.
Kenstar COO Rajiv Kenue said, “We are delighted to team up with Mumbai Indians for the IPL season 10 which is one of the biggest sporting platforms in India currently. With its format, it appeals to a larger section of consumers across the country. With this association, we aim to connect with a larger section of the society. We wish the team all the best for their forthcoming innings and look forward to adding many more years to this association.”