- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Kenstar associates with Mumbai Indians for the 10th season of IPL
MUMBAI: Kenstar has joined hands for the first time with Indian Premier League (IPL) franchise Mumbai Indians as their official partner for the tenth season of the popular T20 league.
Mumbai Indians won the 2011 Champions League Twenty20 and the IPL in 2013 and 2015. The MI brigade has names from the cricket fraternity such as Rohit Sharma, Lasith Malinga, Kieron Pollard and Mitchell Johnson to name a few, who are known for their powerful performances. Like MI, Kenstar also believes in offering power–packed performance through the wide range of product offerings.
Kenstar COO Rajiv Kenue said, “We are delighted to team up with Mumbai Indians for the IPL season 10 which is one of the biggest sporting platforms in India currently. With its format, it appeals to a larger section of consumers across the country. With this association, we aim to connect with a larger section of the society. We wish the team all the best for their forthcoming innings and look forward to adding many more years to this association.”