- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Kenstar associates with Mumbai Indians for the 10th season of IPL
MUMBAI: Kenstar has joined hands for the first time with Indian Premier League (IPL) franchise Mumbai Indians as their official partner for the tenth season of the popular T20 league.
Mumbai Indians won the 2011 Champions League Twenty20 and the IPL in 2013 and 2015. The MI brigade has names from the cricket fraternity such as Rohit Sharma, Lasith Malinga, Kieron Pollard and Mitchell Johnson to name a few, who are known for their powerful performances. Like MI, Kenstar also believes in offering power–packed performance through the wide range of product offerings.
Kenstar COO Rajiv Kenue said, “We are delighted to team up with Mumbai Indians for the IPL season 10 which is one of the biggest sporting platforms in India currently. With its format, it appeals to a larger section of consumers across the country. With this association, we aim to connect with a larger section of the society. We wish the team all the best for their forthcoming innings and look forward to adding many more years to this association.”