- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Kareena Kapoor Khan is Sony BBC Earth’s ‘Feel Alive’ ambassador
MUMBAI: The upcoming factual entertainment channel Sony BBC Earth has roped in Kareena Kapoor Khan as its ‘Feel Alive’ ambassador. This is the first time that the actress has become part of a factual entertainment channel.
Kareena is known to have a spirited, ‘full-of-life’ personality both on and off-screen. Her vibrant persona, coupled with her love for the natural world, was the key factor in opting for Kapoor Khan to represent the most-awaited channel of 2017.
Sony Pictures Networks India EVP and business head, English cluster Saurabh Yagnik said, “We are excited to have Kareena Kapoor Khan as the ‘Feel Alive’ Ambassador for Sony BBC Earth. Her personality perfectly resonates with our brand proposition and channel content, which will be revealed soon. I am confident that this unique association will take the factual entertainment experience to a whole new level for our viewers in India.”