- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Kareena Kapoor Khan is Sony BBC Earth’s ‘Feel Alive’ ambassador
MUMBAI: The upcoming factual entertainment channel Sony BBC Earth has roped in Kareena Kapoor Khan as its ‘Feel Alive’ ambassador. This is the first time that the actress has become part of a factual entertainment channel.
Kareena is known to have a spirited, ‘full-of-life’ personality both on and off-screen. Her vibrant persona, coupled with her love for the natural world, was the key factor in opting for Kapoor Khan to represent the most-awaited channel of 2017.
Sony Pictures Networks India EVP and business head, English cluster Saurabh Yagnik said, “We are excited to have Kareena Kapoor Khan as the ‘Feel Alive’ Ambassador for Sony BBC Earth. Her personality perfectly resonates with our brand proposition and channel content, which will be revealed soon. I am confident that this unique association will take the factual entertainment experience to a whole new level for our viewers in India.”