- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Kantar IMRB hires Paru Minocha as head of qualitative biz
MUMBAI: Market research company Kantar IMRB has appointed Paru Minocha as the head of qualitative business unit.
Minocha has taken over from Rohini Abraham.
Minocha joined Kantar IMRB in 2015 and is based in Mumbai. She will play a key role in leading the company’s go to market services and drive the growth of the qualitative business pan India.
Kantar Insights South Asia CEO Preeti Reddy said, ‘’Paru’s experience in both qualitative and quantitative will prove to be an asset. She brings in a deep understanding of research, complex business environments and client needs. Paru’s cross sector experience will certainly aid IMRB Qualitative to rise to greater heights under her stewardship”.
With over 20 years of experience in market research, Minocha started her career as a qualitative researcher in MARG and went on to set up and head Synovate in Delhi. Having done this successfully, she moved to Mumbai to head Synovate pan India and subsequently, as head of innovation in IPSOS.