- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
JWT wins creative mandate of Red FM
MUMBAI: Red FM has handed over its creative mandate to J Walter Thompson India. The agency was brought on board after a month-long pitch process that involved six creative agencies.
Said 93.5 Red FM COO Nisha Narayanan, “We welcome JWT Delhi as our brand partners for the Red FM Network. We were really impressed with JWT’s young team and capabilities across mainline as well as the digital spectrum. Being a leader brand in the radio industry undergoing massive Phase III expansion, it was extremely critical for us at Red to consolidate the brand voice across different geographies and platforms including digital, trade and mainstream consumer touchpoints. With a creative giant like JWT coming on board, we look forward to infusion of fresh, creative thinking for developing the next phase of ‘Brand Red’. Looking forward to a partnership which takes the brand and the business to the next level with this collaboration.”
Added J Walter Thompson Delhi SVP and managing partner, Joy Chauhan, “When you create work for a brand like Red FM, the challenges are very different. It’s like, a creative agency presenting work to another creative agency. Red FM proudly owns the most differentiated positioning in the FM radio category. Our mandate is very clear, how to elevate a very sharp promise to the next level and more importantly, how to extend it, beyond the radio frequencies to other mediums. A large part of our creative talent is under 30 years of age, so no prizes for guessing how excited they are to lay their hands on a brand like Red FM. Let’s Bajaate Raho!”