- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
JWT bags creative duties of Sony Six, Sony ESPN
MUMBAI: J Walter Thompson Mumbai has won the creative mandate for both mainline and digital work of Sony Six and Sony ESPN.
The business was won following a multi-agency pitch led by the agency’s chief creative officer Senthil Kumar.
The agency was given the task to make the channels synonymous with one of the key sports that the channels broadcast. The approach was an engagement-based plan focused purely on the passion for the game.
Sharing the development, J Walter Thompson SVP and managing partner Rajesh Gangwani said, “We have a mad bunch of passionate sports fans at our office and we more than brought alive the passion for the game in the pitch. This was one of the most fun pitches we have worked on and the fact that we approached it with an engagement lens made it differentiated to start with. This makes this win special, as we have not just been awarded the mainline mandate but also the digital mandate for both brands.”
The win comes close on the heels of a series of businesses won by J Walter Thompson Mumbai over the last few months. These include PN Gadgil Jewellers, Roche for Accuchek diabetes monitors and Mumbai International Airport Ltd (MIAL) for Terminal 2.