- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
JWT bags creative duties of Sony Six, Sony ESPN
MUMBAI: J Walter Thompson Mumbai has won the creative mandate for both mainline and digital work of Sony Six and Sony ESPN.
The business was won following a multi-agency pitch led by the agency’s chief creative officer Senthil Kumar.
The agency was given the task to make the channels synonymous with one of the key sports that the channels broadcast. The approach was an engagement-based plan focused purely on the passion for the game.
Sharing the development, J Walter Thompson SVP and managing partner Rajesh Gangwani said, “We have a mad bunch of passionate sports fans at our office and we more than brought alive the passion for the game in the pitch. This was one of the most fun pitches we have worked on and the fact that we approached it with an engagement lens made it differentiated to start with. This makes this win special, as we have not just been awarded the mainline mandate but also the digital mandate for both brands.”
The win comes close on the heels of a series of businesses won by J Walter Thompson Mumbai over the last few months. These include PN Gadgil Jewellers, Roche for Accuchek diabetes monitors and Mumbai International Airport Ltd (MIAL) for Terminal 2.