- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Juventus and Fiat renew sponsorship agreement
MUMBAI: Soccer club Juventus and Fiat have officially extended their sponsorship agreement, signing a six-year deal worth €17 million per season.
The agreement will see Fiat continue to operate as the club’s sole shirt sponsor in all competitions, supply Fiat Group vehicles for promotional purposes and offer variable premiums based on the sporting results achieved by Juventus in national and international competitions.
Juventus has received a bonus of €6 million from the Fiat Group following its title win last term.