- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
Juventus and Fiat renew sponsorship agreement
MUMBAI: Soccer club Juventus and Fiat have officially extended their sponsorship agreement, signing a six-year deal worth €17 million per season.
The agreement will see Fiat continue to operate as the club’s sole shirt sponsor in all competitions, supply Fiat Group vehicles for promotional purposes and offer variable premiums based on the sporting results achieved by Juventus in national and international competitions.
Juventus has received a bonus of €6 million from the Fiat Group following its title win last term.