- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Juventus and Fiat renew sponsorship agreement
MUMBAI: Soccer club Juventus and Fiat have officially extended their sponsorship agreement, signing a six-year deal worth €17 million per season.
The agreement will see Fiat continue to operate as the club’s sole shirt sponsor in all competitions, supply Fiat Group vehicles for promotional purposes and offer variable premiums based on the sporting results achieved by Juventus in national and international competitions.
Juventus has received a bonus of €6 million from the Fiat Group following its title win last term.