- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Jiten Bhagat is now CEO of Percept /H
MUMBAI: Percept/H, a 50:50 joint venture between Percept and Hakuhodo, has elevated Jiten Bhagat to the post of chief executive officer.
In his new role, Bhagat will be responsible for strengthening the strategic planning and integration function of the agency.
He will also be focused on creating opportunities for synergy within and across the Percept Group.
Bhagat had joined the company in 2014 as COO. He has over 16 years of experience in the advertising and communications industry.