- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Jiten Bhagat is now CEO of Percept /H
MUMBAI: Percept/H, a 50:50 joint venture between Percept and Hakuhodo, has elevated Jiten Bhagat to the post of chief executive officer.
In his new role, Bhagat will be responsible for strengthening the strategic planning and integration function of the agency.
He will also be focused on creating opportunities for synergy within and across the Percept Group.
Bhagat had joined the company in 2014 as COO. He has over 16 years of experience in the advertising and communications industry.