- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Jiten Bhagat is now CEO of Percept /H
MUMBAI: Percept/H, a 50:50 joint venture between Percept and Hakuhodo, has elevated Jiten Bhagat to the post of chief executive officer.
In his new role, Bhagat will be responsible for strengthening the strategic planning and integration function of the agency.
He will also be focused on creating opportunities for synergy within and across the Percept Group.
Bhagat had joined the company in 2014 as COO. He has over 16 years of experience in the advertising and communications industry.