- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Jack in the Box Worldwide appoints Abinandan Bose as creative director
MUMBAI: Integrated communications agency Jack in the Box Worldwide has strengthened its creative offering with the appointment of Abinandan Bose as creative director.
“In the clutter of digital agencies and integrated solution providers, it is a breath-taking opportunity to be appointed as a curator of a clear vision and a highly energetic creative culture. I am excited to be a part of this idea called Jack in the Box. Also, the talented bunch at JITB gives me confidence that we can shine through as one of the brightest stars in the beautiful world of advertising,” Bose said.
Bose will manage and oversee the copy, design and social media teams, and will report to the new President of Jack in the Box Worldwide, who will be announced in the coming weeks.
Bose has around 12 years of experience from his previous stints at JWT, MRM//McCann and Adfactors PR. Over the years, he has been instrumental in conceptualizing and delivering on creative mandates for brands such as AEGON Religare, Reid & Taylor, Zoom TV, Smirnoff, ITC, Taj Luxury, SBI, and Goa Tourism.