- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Jack in the Box Worldwide appoints Abinandan Bose as creative director
MUMBAI: Integrated communications agency Jack in the Box Worldwide has strengthened its creative offering with the appointment of Abinandan Bose as creative director.
“In the clutter of digital agencies and integrated solution providers, it is a breath-taking opportunity to be appointed as a curator of a clear vision and a highly energetic creative culture. I am excited to be a part of this idea called Jack in the Box. Also, the talented bunch at JITB gives me confidence that we can shine through as one of the brightest stars in the beautiful world of advertising,” Bose said.
Bose will manage and oversee the copy, design and social media teams, and will report to the new President of Jack in the Box Worldwide, who will be announced in the coming weeks.
Bose has around 12 years of experience from his previous stints at JWT, MRM//McCann and Adfactors PR. Over the years, he has been instrumental in conceptualizing and delivering on creative mandates for brands such as AEGON Religare, Reid & Taylor, Zoom TV, Smirnoff, ITC, Taj Luxury, SBI, and Goa Tourism.