- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Jabong.com is principal sponsor of Ranbir Kapoor co-owned ISL Mumbai team
MUMBAI: Ranbir Kapoor co-owned Indian Super League (ISL) franchise Mumbai City Football Club has roped in fashion and lifestyle online store Jabong.com as its principal sponsor.
As part of the sponsorship deal, Mumbai City FC will don Jabong branded jerseys. Adding the fashion quotient, Jabong.com will be selling team jerseys exclusively autographed by actor Ranbir Kapoor on the website.
With this association, Jabong.com will continue with its football jamboree with Mumbai City FC after its active participation in the Fifa World Cup this year.
Jabong.com founder and MD Praveen Sinha said, “We are ecstatic to be a part of a game which has been an integral of Indian culture and by striking an alliance with Mumbai City FC Jabong is announcing its religious support to football. In the past Jabong.com has proven to be a brand which stands by to promote any kind of sport in order to achieve a healthy India and football owning to the grandeur it entails, deserves a strong support from our end.”
Kapoor said, “When building a new team, one needs to ensure that sponsors associated with bring certain values to the table. Professionalism, big ideas and top quality these are the virtues Mumbai City FC believes Jabong stands for and which is why we’ve associated with them. Jabong and we are extremely excited about the ISL and look forward to a mutually beneficial association.”