- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Jabong.com is principal sponsor of Ranbir Kapoor co-owned ISL Mumbai team
MUMBAI: Ranbir Kapoor co-owned Indian Super League (ISL) franchise Mumbai City Football Club has roped in fashion and lifestyle online store Jabong.com as its principal sponsor.
As part of the sponsorship deal, Mumbai City FC will don Jabong branded jerseys. Adding the fashion quotient, Jabong.com will be selling team jerseys exclusively autographed by actor Ranbir Kapoor on the website.
With this association, Jabong.com will continue with its football jamboree with Mumbai City FC after its active participation in the Fifa World Cup this year.
Jabong.com founder and MD Praveen Sinha said, “We are ecstatic to be a part of a game which has been an integral of Indian culture and by striking an alliance with Mumbai City FC Jabong is announcing its religious support to football. In the past Jabong.com has proven to be a brand which stands by to promote any kind of sport in order to achieve a healthy India and football owning to the grandeur it entails, deserves a strong support from our end.”
Kapoor said, “When building a new team, one needs to ensure that sponsors associated with bring certain values to the table. Professionalism, big ideas and top quality these are the virtues Mumbai City FC believes Jabong stands for and which is why we’ve associated with them. Jabong and we are extremely excited about the ISL and look forward to a mutually beneficial association.”