- OnePlus 5 to come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, first smartphone in India
- Apple TV updates Twitter with live 360 degree videos feature
- Infosys Ltd announces its new strategy to hire and train 10,000 American workers over the next two years.
- Uber will roll-out new feature in India, enabling users to unlock custom Snapchat filters
- Hollywood star Brad Pitt visits India to promote his Netflix release 'War Machine’
- Wolrd Organisation UN denies Pakistan’s claim that Indian troops targeted UN vehicle near LoCs
- Special Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) court grants bail to five accused in coal case against Naveen Jindal
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi stresses on reducing dependence on other countries for getting medical equipment, to make treatment affordable for people
- Devendra Fadnavis chopper crash lands in Latur, Maharashtra CM and team escapes unhurt
ITW Blitz to manage R Ashwin’s endorsement deals, hopes to get 15 brands in 2017
MUMBAI: Team India all-rounder R Ashwin, who was recently awarded the International Cricket Council’s (ICC) player of the year honour, has signed with ITW Blitz, the talent management arm of ITW.
The company plans to bring on board more than 15 brands for R Ashwin this year. ITW Blitz also manages the legendary Vivian Richards as part of their portfolio.
Ashwin was earlier being managed by Bengaluru-based sports management organisation Gaames Group.
Commenting on the association, Ashwin said, “I am glad to be associated with the ITW family. I am looking forward to the passion and enthusiasm that the team will bring to the table with their expertise and background in sports consulting.”
ITW-Techfront MD MS Muralidharan said, “It is indeed a proud moment for us to have incredible talent like R Ashwin on board. Since our values and work ethics align, this makes for an ideal association and we are very excited about this opportunity. We feel privileged to be able to add more value to brand Ashwin.”
ITW-Techfront co-founder Bhairav Shanth said, “ITW plans to bring on board an excess of 15 brands for R Ashwin this year, which is more in number than what the leading cricketers hold today, thus making R Ashwin the most-endorsed cricket player which he truly deserves.”