- Trump Tower Mumbai Sales to Resume, Comes with Private Jet Service
- Subrata Paul suspended for dope taint, will go for 'B' sample test
- TCS, Infosys got only 8.8% of total H-1B visas: Nasscom's rebuttal to US
- Chhota Rajan, 3 others awarded 7-year jail term in fake passport case
- Shutdown in Tamil Nadu, DMK's MK Stalin arrested
- 2008 Malegaon blast case: Sadhvi Pragya Singh gets bail
ITW Blitz to manage R Ashwin’s endorsement deals, hopes to get 15 brands in 2017
MUMBAI: Team India all-rounder R Ashwin, who was recently awarded the International Cricket Council’s (ICC) player of the year honour, has signed with ITW Blitz, the talent management arm of ITW.
The company plans to bring on board more than 15 brands for R Ashwin this year. ITW Blitz also manages the legendary Vivian Richards as part of their portfolio.
Ashwin was earlier being managed by Bengaluru-based sports management organisation Gaames Group.
Commenting on the association, Ashwin said, “I am glad to be associated with the ITW family. I am looking forward to the passion and enthusiasm that the team will bring to the table with their expertise and background in sports consulting.”
ITW-Techfront MD MS Muralidharan said, “It is indeed a proud moment for us to have incredible talent like R Ashwin on board. Since our values and work ethics align, this makes for an ideal association and we are very excited about this opportunity. We feel privileged to be able to add more value to brand Ashwin.”
ITW-Techfront co-founder Bhairav Shanth said, “ITW plans to bring on board an excess of 15 brands for R Ashwin this year, which is more in number than what the leading cricketers hold today, thus making R Ashwin the most-endorsed cricket player which he truly deserves.”