- Delhi govt to launch campaign to control rising number of cases of dengue, malaria
- Jio woes: Airtel Q1 net profit tanks 75% to Rs 367 cr
- Sahara case: Supreme Court asks Subrata Roy to deposit Rs 1500 crore by September 7
- RBI stops printing Rs 2000 notes; Rs 200 note may hit market next month
- Jethmalani quits as Kejriwal's counsel, seeks Rs 2 crore fee
- Crackdown On Kashmiri Separatist Widens, Shabir Shah Also Arrested
- Mumbai building collapse: 17 killed; Shiv Sena leader, who wanted to make hotel on ground floor, arrested
- Floods wreak havoc in Gujarat, Rajasthan; Narendra Modi inspects home state as Assam recovers
ITW Blitz to manage R Ashwin’s endorsement deals, hopes to get 15 brands in 2017
MUMBAI: Team India all-rounder R Ashwin, who was recently awarded the International Cricket Council’s (ICC) player of the year honour, has signed with ITW Blitz, the talent management arm of ITW.
The company plans to bring on board more than 15 brands for R Ashwin this year. ITW Blitz also manages the legendary Vivian Richards as part of their portfolio.
Ashwin was earlier being managed by Bengaluru-based sports management organisation Gaames Group.
Commenting on the association, Ashwin said, “I am glad to be associated with the ITW family. I am looking forward to the passion and enthusiasm that the team will bring to the table with their expertise and background in sports consulting.”
ITW-Techfront MD MS Muralidharan said, “It is indeed a proud moment for us to have incredible talent like R Ashwin on board. Since our values and work ethics align, this makes for an ideal association and we are very excited about this opportunity. We feel privileged to be able to add more value to brand Ashwin.”
ITW-Techfront co-founder Bhairav Shanth said, “ITW plans to bring on board an excess of 15 brands for R Ashwin this year, which is more in number than what the leading cricketers hold today, thus making R Ashwin the most-endorsed cricket player which he truly deserves.”