- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
itel Mobile appoints HTA Marketing Services as its creative agency
MUMBAI: Transsion Holdings Conglomerate, the largest manufacturer of feature phones in the world, has roped in HTA Marketing Services as the creative partner for its flagship brand, itel, in India.
The account, which was won in a multi-agency pitch, is handled by the agency’s Delhi office.
Every creative devised by JWT are crafted around itel Mobile’s core brand proposition of ‘Right to Progress’ and will be aimed at promoting its highly relevant, value-plus mobility solutions within the aspiring Indian consumer base.
Itel India CEO Sudhir Kumar said, “In an increasingly digital-first world, mobile ownership is no longer a privilege, but has emerged as a fundamental right. At itel, we are dedicated to help every Indian claim this right, helping them stay connected seamlessly with the world around them. With a rich legacy of building brands and an in-depth understanding of our target demographic, JWT & its network of agencies are the perfect creative partners to highlight our brand proposition, ‘Right to progress’.
Elaborating on the mandate, JWT managing partner Sanjeev Bhargava said, “itel’s vision of providing feature-rich phones that are pocket friendly gives it a tremendous opportunity to disrupt the market. Establishing itel Mobile as a leading industry player will require a multidisciplinary approach, something which JWT & its network of agencies particularly excel in.”
Transsion Holdings Conglomerate is one of the leading mobile manufacturers in the world. Headquartered in China, it is currently operational in more than 40 countries worldwide. The brand itel has received an extremely impressive response from the Indian consumer base since its launch, having sold over 1.4 million handsets within a couple of months of commencing operations.