- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Isobar wins digital mandate of JK Tyres
MUMBAI: Dentsu Aegis Network’s Isobar has won the digital mandate of JK Tyres. It is the digital agency of record for the automobile brand.
Isobar India MD Shamsuddin Jasani said, “We are privileged to work with JK Tyres. This win is a testament to the fact that we strive to provide innovative solutions and ideas without limits to our clients. It enhances our credentials as the leading full service digital marketing agency in India.”
JK Tyre & Industries GM marketing Amitabh Prasad said, “We are glad to see the enthusiasm that the people at Isobar have for the JK Tyre brand. While digital campaign planning and implementation comes naturally to a reputed agency like Isobar, what we are really looking forward to is the passion that these digital pioneers will bring to the table.”
He added, “JK Tyre is one of the most innovative brands in its category. With the kind of work that Isobar has done in the recent past, we are confident that we will be able to accomplish some great work together.”
JK Tyres has 138 selling stores, 4,000 dealer network served by six plants in India and three plants in JK Tornel, Mexico. With production facilities in all 9 plants, the total production capacity of JK Tyres is over 20 million tyres per annum.