- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Isobar India bags digital mandate for Fox Life and Nat Geo
MUMBAI: Dentsu Aegis Network’s global full-service digital agency, Isobar India, has been appointed as the digital partner for Fox Networks Group India’s flagship channel brands National Geographic and Fox Life.
The agency will handle the channels digital and social media duties.
Said Fox Networks Group VP, Content and Communications Aparna Deshmukh, “We are committed to iconic storytelling and delivering experiences, both for National Geographic and Fox Life viewers. We look forward to partnering with Isobar and bringing the exciting world of television to our audiences on digital mediums. ‘’
Isobar India, VP Gopa Kumar added, “We’ve had a fantastic start to 2017. We are delighted to partner with Fox Network Group in India. It is an interesting category and there is huge opportunity to create great brand narratives through digital for National Geographic and Fox Life. The team is looking forward to create amazing work with our newest client.’’