- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
- Pakistani PM Shahid Khaqan Abbasi seeks implementation of UNSC resolution on Kashmir
Isobar India bags digital mandate for Fox Life and Nat Geo
MUMBAI: Dentsu Aegis Network’s global full-service digital agency, Isobar India, has been appointed as the digital partner for Fox Networks Group India’s flagship channel brands National Geographic and Fox Life.
The agency will handle the channels digital and social media duties.
Said Fox Networks Group VP, Content and Communications Aparna Deshmukh, “We are committed to iconic storytelling and delivering experiences, both for National Geographic and Fox Life viewers. We look forward to partnering with Isobar and bringing the exciting world of television to our audiences on digital mediums. ‘’
Isobar India, VP Gopa Kumar added, “We’ve had a fantastic start to 2017. We are delighted to partner with Fox Network Group in India. It is an interesting category and there is huge opportunity to create great brand narratives through digital for National Geographic and Fox Life. The team is looking forward to create amazing work with our newest client.’’