- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Isobar India appoints Praveen Raj as creative director for West & South
MUMBAI: Isobar India has roped in Praveen Raj as the creative director for West and South.
As part his new mandate, Raj will be responsible for Isobar’s creative teams in Mumbai and Bangalore.
He will report to Isobar group creative director Anish Varghese. In addition, Raj will also be part of the Isobar Creative Council, which will include Varghese and Isobar North creative director Anadi Sah. The council will lead Isobar’s creative vision into 2016 and beyond.
Isobar India MD Shamsuddin Jasani said, “The creative wing of Isobar is the heart and soul of the agency and I am very happy that Praveen has joined us to strengthen an already strong creative team. I believe that the creative council will be able to take our work above and beyond global standards.”
Varghese stated, “Praveen is a seasoned professional. Besides his ideation and detailing expertise, he is a true blue marketer. He has hands-on experience in blending art with technology. And his stint with start-ups and Ogilvy will just be the elixir to boost our creative squad.”
Raj added, “Isobar has a very young and enthusiastic team and a roster of great brands to work with, not to forget the opportunities for collaboration with the extensive Dentsu Aegis Network agencies. So I’m looking forward to working closely with the team to build some serious creative chops and do outstanding work for our clients.”
Prior to this role, Raj was the creative lead at AgencyDigi, where he was responsible for winning clients like Axis Mutual Funds, HDFC Securities and Enrich Salons & Academy.
Raj has spent over 13 years in advertising with a primary focus on digital media. Before joining AgencyDigi, he spent four years with OgilvyOne Worldwide fronting businesses for brands like Vodafone, Diageo, Emirates and Disney. During his 3-year stint with Hungry & Foolish Intellectual Properties, he was involved in creating advertising for Kamasutra and Lenovo apart from crafting several other independent creative products.