- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
iProspect appoints Mihir Mehta as director of Display Media
MUMBAI: iProspect India, the end-to-end digital agency from Dentsu Aegis, has beefed up its display team with the appointment of Mihir Mehta as director of Display Media.
Mihir, who has more than six years of experience in the digital industry, previously held the position of digital media head at World Wide Open and Reliance Entertainment – Digital.
Recognised as one of the top 50 most influential digital media professionals in 2015 by World Marketing Congress, Mihir’s portfolio of achievements includes increasing revenue and improving brand awareness through digital platforms for brands in India and abroad.
Mihir has experience in all major sectors, working actively for clients like Reliance Group Companies (Reliance Communication, Reliance Mutual Fund, Reliance General Insurance, Reliance Life) Babyoye, Big Cinemas, SBI Life and Jockey.
Commenting on his appointment, iProspect CEO Vivek Bhargava said, “Display is a huge part of online media as it has immense potential for growth. With Mihir on board, we are gearing up to take our display services to a whole new level.”