- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
iProspect adds three clients, list includes BloombergQuint
MUMBAI: iProspect India, the digital agency from Dentsu Aegis Network, won three clients in the quarter ended March. The names include BloombergQuint, HCL Technologies and IndiaProperty.
Digital news platform BloombergQuint has assigned iProspect India for Paid Media services. The account will be serviced from Mumbai.
Leading information technology company HCL Technologies will be serviced from New Delhi and has partnered iProspect India for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
IndiaProperty, one of the premier property websites in the country, will be serviced from Bengaluru and is on board for the Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Media mandates.
Commenting on the new clients coming on board, iProspect India CEO Rubeena Singh said, “We are thrilled to have started the new year with multiple new clients. Each of these brands have entrusted us with specific digital marketing requirements and we are glad to join hands with them in achieving these goals. What’s encouraging is that they span across different sectors – we look forward to strategizing and executing innovative, creative and effective digital campaigns for them.”