- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
IPL 10: DBS, Rising Pune Supergiant in sponsorship deal for 2nd year in a row
MUMBAI: DBS Bank today announced its partnership with the Indian Premier League (IPL) team Rising Pune Supergiant for the second consecutive year.
Under the arrangement, DBS Bank will be the associate sponsor of the Pune-based team which is led by Australian captain Steve Smith and coached by former New Zealand captain Stephen Fleming.
Sheran Mehra, Group Strategic Marketing & Communications, DBS India said: “Rising Pune Supergiant is a newly revamped team this year and certainly the dark horse of the 10th edition of IPL. As a brand, we see real value in continuing to partner with Rising Pune Supergiant and being present on a platform like IPL helps us to resonate with customers and build affinity through unique and joyful experiences.”
As associate sponsor, DBS will enjoy a range of rights and entitlements to display its logo on platforms that include the team’s official cap and helmet and other marketing related collaterals. It will also have in stadia branding, premium hospitality and match tickets, and access to the Rising Pune Supergiant players.
DBS will launch campaigns and contests which will give an opportunity to customers to watch some exciting matches. The association will allow DBS to reinforce its brand and get recognised as a contemporary Asian bank that is shaping the future of banking so that customers can live more and bank less.
Said Rising Pune Supergiant CEO Raghu Iyer, “We are delighted to have DBS Bank on board this year too as an associate sponsor. Their support and trust in the franchise is extremely motivating as we hope to be a force in IPL 2017, similar to how DBS Bank has been a disrupting force in India’s digital banking journey.”