- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Intex ropes in Publicis to handle IPL franchise Gujarat Lions
MUMBAI: Intex Technologies has appointed Publicis to build the brand identity of its IPL franchise Gujarat Lions.
It may be recalled that Intex, the mobile handset and consumer durable manufacturer, bagged the Rajkot IPL franchise last year.
Gujarat Lions owner, Intex Technologies director Keshav Bansal said, “We are pleased to appoint Publicis as our creative partner for Gujarat Lions. This is indeed an exciting and rare opportunity to build a new team identity quickly to compete with the more established teams in IPL. Integrating Gujarat Lions with our parent brand Intex will help in cross-leveraging the strengths and create a strong brand recall amongst consumers.”
Publicis Capital CEO Hemant Misra commented, “This is a rare opportunity for us. Till now we have done many IPL campaigns for brands but to handle an IPL team is a completely new experience. It will be an understatement to say we are excited, I am already having trouble assigning this internally since everyone wants to work on this brand. We look forward to helping Gujarat Lions create a unique identity for itself in the star studded IPL galaxy.”