- Delhi govt to launch campaign to control rising number of cases of dengue, malaria
- Jio woes: Airtel Q1 net profit tanks 75% to Rs 367 cr
- Sahara case: Supreme Court asks Subrata Roy to deposit Rs 1500 crore by September 7
- RBI stops printing Rs 2000 notes; Rs 200 note may hit market next month
- Jethmalani quits as Kejriwal's counsel, seeks Rs 2 crore fee
- Crackdown On Kashmiri Separatist Widens, Shabir Shah Also Arrested
- Mumbai building collapse: 17 killed; Shiv Sena leader, who wanted to make hotel on ground floor, arrested
- Floods wreak havoc in Gujarat, Rajasthan; Narendra Modi inspects home state as Assam recovers
Indigo Consulting hires Jose Leon as president
MUMBAI: Leo Burnett India’s full-service digital agency Indigo Consulting has appointed Jose Leon as president to lead its digital design and build vertical.
In his new mandate, Leon will have the strategy, technology, project management, delivery and operations functions reporting directly to him, across the agency’s Mumbai and Delhi offices. He will report to Indigo Consulting chief executive officer Rajesh Ghatge and will be based out of the Delhi office.
Ghatge said, “Over the last few months, we have been executing a plan to evolve ‘design and build’ services at Indigo Consulting. We have 17 years of credentials in building, managing digital platforms and assets across the web, mobile and e-commerce, for large national and international clients. We are investing in leadership talent across Business Consulting, Analytics and UX thereby expanding capacities to partner clients across their digital transformation journey. Jose brings with him some incredible technology experience and has partnered with large clients in the private, public and government sectors – consulting them and implementing large digital transformation projects for them. He has been entrusted with the important task of driving the ‘build’ agenda at Indigo Consulting.”
Before joining Indigo Consulting, Leon was part of Adobe, where he was responsible for the digital marketing business across multiple domains in BFSI, Retail, Education, Automotive, among others, in collaboration with digital agencies. He has 20 years of experience across Fortune 500 technology companies like Xerox, in addition to Adobe. At Adobe, he was also entrusted with driving transformative digital programs for the government of India.