- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Idea Cellular extends partnership with Kings XI Punjab for the 2nd year
MUMBAI: Entering the 9th year of continued brand engagement during IPL, Idea Cellular has partnered with Kings XI Punjab.
The company extended the team sponsorship of Kings XI Punjab for the second year. Virender Sehwag, Eion Morgon and Martin Guptill along with Idea Cellular chief marketing officer Sashi Shankar unveiled the official jersey of the team.
Idea Cellular is associated as the principal sponsor with Kings XI Punjab for this season.
Speaking about the association, Shankar said, “Brand Idea has always been committed towards promoting sports and sporting events in the country. Continuing with this legacy, this year too, brand Idea is happy to be associated with the promising Punjab Kings XI team. Our association with the Team will result in Idea customers get a host of benefits, and opportunities to engage with their cricketing heroes. Over 3 crore Idea subscribers in Punjab and MP will directly benefit from this association and the nearly 20 crore subscribers nationally will get to be part of the T-20 action.”
The Kings XI Punjab players will be seen wearing their vibrant jersey with bright yellow Idea logo on the back, when they take on the other T-20 teams in the IPL matches, this season.