- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Idea Cellular extends partnership with Kings XI Punjab for the 2nd year
MUMBAI: Entering the 9th year of continued brand engagement during IPL, Idea Cellular has partnered with Kings XI Punjab.
The company extended the team sponsorship of Kings XI Punjab for the second year. Virender Sehwag, Eion Morgon and Martin Guptill along with Idea Cellular chief marketing officer Sashi Shankar unveiled the official jersey of the team.
Idea Cellular is associated as the principal sponsor with Kings XI Punjab for this season.
Speaking about the association, Shankar said, “Brand Idea has always been committed towards promoting sports and sporting events in the country. Continuing with this legacy, this year too, brand Idea is happy to be associated with the promising Punjab Kings XI team. Our association with the Team will result in Idea customers get a host of benefits, and opportunities to engage with their cricketing heroes. Over 3 crore Idea subscribers in Punjab and MP will directly benefit from this association and the nearly 20 crore subscribers nationally will get to be part of the T-20 action.”
The Kings XI Punjab players will be seen wearing their vibrant jersey with bright yellow Idea logo on the back, when they take on the other T-20 teams in the IPL matches, this season.