- Twist in Sheena case: Indrani seeks to pin blame on Peter Mukerjea
- Ryan school murder: Court to hear accused bus conductor's bail plea today
- BCCI set to revoke ban on RCA soon
- Only 93 lakh 'green tax' spent by Delhi govt out of crores, RTI reveals
- Reliance Group shares plunge
iCubesWire appoints Sabareesh Moorthy as head-RDX sales, trading desk
MUMBAI: iCubesWire, a digital marketing solution and concept provider, today announced the appointment of Sabareesh Moorthy as the head- RDX sales and trading desk at their Mumbai office. He will head the agency account sales in the West region and set up a new initiative in the trading desk for programmatic advertising.
Moorthy brings with him an industry experience of more than 12 years. Prior to joining iCubesWire, he was associated with Publicis Media as associate director and group head of advertising operations, where he was accountable for programmatic technology, campaign management & optimisation and advertising operations. He has also worked with Cartrade.com as assistant general manager – media sales, Madhouse as group head – operations, Automotive Exchange as ad operations manager and other organisations like Yahoo India, Tribal DDB India, Mindshare, etc.
At iCubesWire, Moorthy will work towards expanding and strengthening the business while being closely associated with CEO, founder Sahil Chopra and COO Aditya Singh.