- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
IBD retains communications mandate for Grauer & Weil India
MUMBAI: IBD India, a Percept company, has retained the integrated communications mandate of Grauer & Weil India.
Established in 1957, Grauer & Weil India, the flagship of the group, is the only company in India to offer a wide array of surface finishing solutions like electroplating chemicals, engineering plants, high performance paints, lacquers, industrial lubricants, nano coatings, organic intermediates, effluent treatment plants and waste water recovery systems, all under one roof. Growel’s101 is the retail asset of Grauer & Weil India.
Growel’s101 is a 7.5 lakh sq ft shopping mall in Kandivali, Mumbai that was launched in 2010. The building design has been inspired by Neoclassical architectures and boasts of extensive features spanning lavish banquet halls, wedding halls and multiple retail outlets. Growels 101 has been very active in bring the local community together through executing many community based and seasonal activations and events within the mall.
Grauer & Weil India has retained IBD as its communication agency for managing the integrated communications portfolio for Growel’s101. The Growels Management awarded the contract to IBD given the relationship that they have shared over the past year and the strategies and creative work produced by IBD during this period.
IBD’s scope of work encompasses developing a holistic marcomm plan in tune with the vision and marketing objectives for Growels. This includes brand campaigns across ATL and BTL mediums, B2B campaigns targeting the ATL and associated media, tactical campaigns to increase footfalls and trading density, environmental graphics and designs within the mall, print campaigns, brand campaigns and trade centric campaigns.