- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
IAA invites entries for 5th Olive Crown Awards
MUMBAI: The India Chapter of the International Advertising Association (IAA) has called for entries for the fifth edition of its Olive Crown Awards.
Run along with the Asian Federation of Advertising Associations (AFAA), the awards have been attracting entries from India and Asia. The event recognises excellence in communicating sustainability.
IAA Asia Pacific VP development and IAA India Chapter president Srinivasan K Swamy said, “These awards have grown from strength to strength. This is our way of showing that we as professionals in the communications industry are not just custodians of the brands we work for, but are also custodians of brand Earth.”
IAA VP and Olive Crown Awards Committee chairman Neeraj Roy added, “I feel the Olive Crowns have pulled the green message back on top of the strategic agenda. More corporates and agencies are realizing how important it is to do their bit for the environment as evidenced by the increasing interest and stature of these awards.”
Asian Federation of Advertising Associations (AFAA) chairman Pradeep Guha commented, “I am pleased that IAA and AFAA are partners in the Olive Crown initiative. This remains the first and only such effort in Asia and needs to be encouraged at every level. I am also glad the Corporate Social Crusader Award which was launched last year and received such a great response from corporates has been continued this year.”