- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
IAA invites entries for 5th Olive Crown Awards
MUMBAI: The India Chapter of the International Advertising Association (IAA) has called for entries for the fifth edition of its Olive Crown Awards.
Run along with the Asian Federation of Advertising Associations (AFAA), the awards have been attracting entries from India and Asia. The event recognises excellence in communicating sustainability.
IAA Asia Pacific VP development and IAA India Chapter president Srinivasan K Swamy said, “These awards have grown from strength to strength. This is our way of showing that we as professionals in the communications industry are not just custodians of the brands we work for, but are also custodians of brand Earth.”
IAA VP and Olive Crown Awards Committee chairman Neeraj Roy added, “I feel the Olive Crowns have pulled the green message back on top of the strategic agenda. More corporates and agencies are realizing how important it is to do their bit for the environment as evidenced by the increasing interest and stature of these awards.”
Asian Federation of Advertising Associations (AFAA) chairman Pradeep Guha commented, “I am pleased that IAA and AFAA are partners in the Olive Crown initiative. This remains the first and only such effort in Asia and needs to be encouraged at every level. I am also glad the Corporate Social Crusader Award which was launched last year and received such a great response from corporates has been continued this year.”