- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Hyperspace wins retail, visual merchandising mandate for SBI Life Insurance
MUMBAI: Hyperspace, the retail design studio arm of Posterscope India, part of Dentsu Aegis Network, has won the retail mandate for SBI Life Insurance.
The mandate was won through a multi-agency pitch that called for designing and implementation in various retail formats pan-India.
SBI Life Insurance in its effort to build a great consumer experience and a core brand promise sought newer approach in terms of customer interaction. The brand introduced innovative retail solutions at its bank branches and associate bank branches.
Hyperspace associate business director Arti Singh said, “It is very critical in today’s competitive market to be distinguishable and our client’s communication expresses a credible intent to reach out to the right customers with the right product. We delivered on each aspect that lucidly projected our philosophy to collaborate, create and deliver on the client’s requirement. The win can be attributed to our campaign planning abilities that make use of retail consumer research and insights. Our in-house planning tool, ‘Connect’, particularly proved to be effective in showcasing how efficiently large scale retail execution can be delivered with ease and transparency.”
Hyperspace MD Haresh Nayak said, “This win truly strengthens our retail portfolio. With our focus on distinguished offerings, especially our retail planning and implementation process, we have proved that standardization with accuracy can be achieved for large scale retail projects such as this.”
The maiden project for the agency entails covering more than 600 bank branches and 100 associate bank branches.