- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
Hungama.com awards creative duties to Scarecrow Communications
MUMBAI: Hungama Digital Media Entertainment’s Hungama.com has awarded its creative duties to Mumbai-based agency Scarecrow Communications.
The creative agency will work in sync with the company at every stage including planning, strategy and execution. Scarecrow will be responsible for designing clutter breaking creative communication that further augments the presence of Hungama.com in the digital music industry.
Hungama.com CEO Siddhartha Roy said, “Scarecrow Communications comes with a widespread portfolio of media and entertainment brands. With the agency’s deep understanding of the sector and innovative creative campaigns for various brands over the years, we have decided to award the creative mandate to them. We at Hungama.com look forward to a fruitful association with Scarecrow Communications that can help us drive our vision towards being a preferred music streaming service.”
The agency’s prime mandate will be to reach out to the existing consumer base of Hungama.com and target digital music consumers across the country via 360 degree communications that maximise the potential of various medium including print, OOH and digital.
Scarecrow Communications founder and director Raghu Bhat added, “Hungama.com is the pioneer in digital entertainment. A new-age brand that exists resides at the cusp of devices, music, Bollywood and the internet – 4 forces that touch the lives of almost every Indian. We are thrilled with this mandate and will also treat this as a great learning opportunity.”