- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
Helios Media restructures, Raj Shrivastav is made national head
MUMBAI: Helios Media, the speciality revenue monetisation company for content owners, has carried out a restructuring exercise. After the recent elevation of Shrutish Maharaj to chief sales officer, some changes have been made.
As per the new restructuring, Raj Shrivastav has been made the national head and will be leading the Living Foodz and brand chef business.
Helios Media said Avnish Bhagat will be leading the southern and eastern regions for MTunes, EPIC and Fakt Marathi.
Keeping an eye on enhanced efficiency and focused approach, the restructuring has been made. Said Maharaj, “It’s been quite a journey for us as a team loaded with some amazing experiences and most satisfying accomplishments. However for a young company like us, it’s important to keep redefining ourselves to stay focused and grow faster. The restructuring of our sales team is with an eye on enhanced efficiency and focused approach.”
Helios Media Bala Iyengar added, “The core team of Helios has been with the company since its inception and has grown along with the organisation. With team strength of over 40 people in Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru and Kolkata, we boast of a young and energetic team who are nurtured with the spirit of being partners in the growth of our clients.”