- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Helios Media restructures, Raj Shrivastav is made national head
MUMBAI: Helios Media, the speciality revenue monetisation company for content owners, has carried out a restructuring exercise. After the recent elevation of Shrutish Maharaj to chief sales officer, some changes have been made.
As per the new restructuring, Raj Shrivastav has been made the national head and will be leading the Living Foodz and brand chef business.
Helios Media said Avnish Bhagat will be leading the southern and eastern regions for MTunes, EPIC and Fakt Marathi.
Keeping an eye on enhanced efficiency and focused approach, the restructuring has been made. Said Maharaj, “It’s been quite a journey for us as a team loaded with some amazing experiences and most satisfying accomplishments. However for a young company like us, it’s important to keep redefining ourselves to stay focused and grow faster. The restructuring of our sales team is with an eye on enhanced efficiency and focused approach.”
Helios Media Bala Iyengar added, “The core team of Helios has been with the company since its inception and has grown along with the organisation. With team strength of over 40 people in Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru and Kolkata, we boast of a young and energetic team who are nurtured with the spirit of being partners in the growth of our clients.”