- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Helios Media restructures, Raj Shrivastav is made national head
MUMBAI: Helios Media, the speciality revenue monetisation company for content owners, has carried out a restructuring exercise. After the recent elevation of Shrutish Maharaj to chief sales officer, some changes have been made.
As per the new restructuring, Raj Shrivastav has been made the national head and will be leading the Living Foodz and brand chef business.
Helios Media said Avnish Bhagat will be leading the southern and eastern regions for MTunes, EPIC and Fakt Marathi.
Keeping an eye on enhanced efficiency and focused approach, the restructuring has been made. Said Maharaj, “It’s been quite a journey for us as a team loaded with some amazing experiences and most satisfying accomplishments. However for a young company like us, it’s important to keep redefining ourselves to stay focused and grow faster. The restructuring of our sales team is with an eye on enhanced efficiency and focused approach.”
Helios Media Bala Iyengar added, “The core team of Helios has been with the company since its inception and has grown along with the organisation. With team strength of over 40 people in Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru and Kolkata, we boast of a young and energetic team who are nurtured with the spirit of being partners in the growth of our clients.”