- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Helios Media bags revenue mandate of Bengal’s Music F Fatafati
MUMBAI: Helios Media has bagged revenue monetisation duties of the regional music channel, Music F Fatafati.
The 24-hour Bangla music channel has roped in Helios Media with immediate effect.
Music F Fatafati creator Vikas Varma said, “With the heavy firepower of Helios Media as a part of the Fatafati armoury, Bengal’s #1 music TV channel will achieve its true potential and conquer new sales frontiers in Bengal.”
Helios Media COO Bala Iyengar added, “Just like how in Hindi market, youth TG is addressed with music channels, the reflection of it in its regional counterparts is not appropriately valued. It is all generally clubbed under one umbrella called regional. We are confident that we will be in a position to raise the bar for Fatafati.”
Music F Fatafati promoter Siddarth Misra said, “We created a unique position for Music F Fatafati by bringing in 3D animated characters and cartoon shorts as interstitials for the first time in the Bangla market. Our characters are extremely popular among the youth and have managed to dislodge the reigning channel Sangeet Bangla from its position this week. We are confident that our alignment with Helios Media will help FataFati in realising its full potential.”
Helios Media also handles revenue monetisation of other channels including FoodFood, Epic, Channel X and Fashion TV.