- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Havas Media’s Mobext appoints Marco Rigon as global head
MUMBAI: Havas Media Group’s mobile arm Mobext has appointed Marco Rigon as the global head to further develop Havas Group’s overall mobile marketing strategy for its clients worldwide.
In his new role, Rigon will work across all areas where mobile has an impact for clients and as Mobext continues to work in close collaboration with the group’s other products and services. He will be charged with developing innovative, non-intrusive mobile experiences which connect consumers with brands across all of the group’s global operations.
On his new role, Rigon said, “It’s been clear from my meetings with Havas that they are serious about their investment in mobile and understand the power and impact it will have for their clients’ businesses. With teams of experts in 53 offices around the world, we are already in a great position to leverage its significant international expertise. I am particularly excited to join Havas Group as I can see how the group’s more integrated and flexible structure will allow me to push mobile thinking across its teams, without any inter-company barriers or silos.”
Mobext has offices in 53 countries around the globe, which makes it one of the largest integrated mobile marketing agencies to offer specialised end-to-end mobile marketing services within the global arena.
Prior to joining Mobext, Rigon spent six years as associate director at Phonevalley, Publicis Groupe’s mobile marketing agency.
Previously, he has worked as business development director for Sharp Mobile in Southern Europe, and has also worked as a consultant supporting mobile operators like Orange and Vodafone.
He has a long-standing expertise in digital marketing and emerging technologies having worked in the US, Europe and APAC.