- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
Havas Media wins integrated media mandate of Spice Mobiles
MUMBAI: Havas Media Group India has won the Spice Mobiles media mandate.
The integrated media mandate will involve both traditional as well as digital, including mobile duties.
The incumbent on the business was OMD.
The account will be handled from the agency’s Gurgaon office.
Sriwant Wariz, GM Marketing, Spice, said, “This country is on the brink of a mobility explosion and Spice is in the forefront of this change. We believe Spice has made a meaningful difference to the lives of many Indian citizens and we feel Havas Media will be able to help us in this mandate. Their dynamic and entrepreneurial approach was in sync with our brand philosophy. ”
Anita Nayyar, CEO, Havas Media Group, India and South Asia, explained, “Spice is a great brand and we are privileged to be entrusted with their media mandate. Using our Meaningful Brands framework we will further enhance the relevance of the brand among its consumers. We look forward to this association.”
“Havas Media’s entrepreneurial approach has paid us huge dividends. Our Digital At the Core philosophy resonates with the clients and provides Meaningful communcaiton solutions for them. Spice is an iconic Indian brand and we are proud to be associated with it”, continued Mohit Joshi, Managing Director, Havas Media Group, India.