- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Havas Media wins integrated media mandate of Brick Eagle Group
MUMBAI: Havas Media Group India has won the integrated media mandate of Brick Eagle Group, India’s leading financial services platform for the affordable housing.
The expected size of the business is upwards of Rs 20 crore (Rs 200 million).
The account will be handled from the Havas Media Mumbai office.
Speaking on the appointment, Brick Eagle Managing Director and CEO Rajesh Krishnan said, “India needs over 5 million affordable homes every year. We are investing in the affordable housing ecosystem and gearing up to deliver housing at scale. In this ambitious endeavour, we found Havas Media to be in sync with our vision and they charted an impressive strategic brand map. Their knowledge on the sector, passion and integrated media strengths have convinced us that we are with the best partners for growth.”
Havas Media Group India and South Asia Anita Nayyar CEO said, “We are very happy to add another innovative client to our kitty. The Brick Eagle team is poised to make a huge mark on the Indian business landscape as well as positively impact citizen lives. This is very much in line with our Meaningful Brands philosophy. We are delighted and privileged – this is a great win for Havas Media and further strengthens our Mumbai operations.”
Havas Media Group India managing director Mohit Joshi explained, “Our digital at the core and Meaningful Connections Planning philosophy has always impressed the client. This further consolidates our position in the ‘entrepreneurial ecosystem’. Affordable housing is the need of the hour and we look forward to partnering with Brick Eagle to make a positive difference in people’s lives.”