- Jallikattu stir turns violent; over 90 cops injured, 40 held
- Karnataka CM Siddarmaiah bats for revocation of ban on Kambala, mulls ordinance
- 162 Crores Of Unexplained Assets For Congress Leaders, One Is A Minister
- Arvind Kejriwal accuses the Election Commission of promoting bribery
- As Priyanka Gandhi is hailed for alliance with SP, husband Robert Vadra calls Rahul Gandhi 'youth icon'
- Don't announce any scheme for poll-bound states in Union Budget, EC tells government
- Jallikattu: Chennai cops 'vandalise' property, caught on tape
- Ola appoints Vishal Kaul as Chief Operating Officer
- Sweden: Gang rape streamed live on Facebook, three suspects arrested
- Triple Talaq: Law panel studies practices of Muslim nations
Havas Media wins Foyr’s integrated media mandate
MUMBAI: Havas Media Group India has bagged the integrated media mandate of Foyr, India’s first online, automated interior designer.
The account will be handled out of Havas Media’s Bangalore office.
Founded by Shailesh Goswami in 2015, Foyr.com is a Hyderabad-based technology start-up in the interior design and home décor space that seeks to make interior design swift and easy.
A one-stop solution for all home décor needs, Foyr.com makes use of 3D design and augmented realty, enabling people to design their interiors online on their site within minutes and later execute them in collaboration with experts. It also has an enterprise software division that markets next-generation mixed realty solution for real-estate players.
Speaking on the association, Foyr.com founder and CEO Shailesh Goswami said, “We are disrupting the interior design industry. We love design and technology, especially when they work in tandem. We have seen a similar synergy in Havas making them the perfect partner for us. We are excited about this partnership and look forward to working with Havas.”
Havas Media Group, India and South Asia CEO Anita Nayyar said, “In an age of digitisation, personalisation and customisation, there is an increasing demand and huge scope for furniture and home décor marketplace. Foyr has tapped this need by providing its consumers real-time experience and getting the actual feel of placement, space utilisation and theme in their ‘real’ living environment, thereby replacing traditional home design services. We are honoured to take on the mandate of yet another innovative and entrepreneurial brand.”