- Supreme Court adjourns TRAI tariff order case till later part of March
- Tamil Nadu: DMK moves Madras High Court challenging Saturday's trust vote
- UP Elections 2017: Congress To Approach Poll Panel Against PM Narendra Modi's Remark
- Virat Kohli strikes Rs 100-crore deal with Puma
- Captain Cool era ends as IPL side asks Dhoni to step down
- Reliance Jio pushes telecom consolidation as Tata Tele joins merger chorus; may hitch with R-Comm-Aircel-MTS
Havas Media wins Foyr’s integrated media mandate
MUMBAI: Havas Media Group India has bagged the integrated media mandate of Foyr, India’s first online, automated interior designer.
The account will be handled out of Havas Media’s Bangalore office.
Founded by Shailesh Goswami in 2015, Foyr.com is a Hyderabad-based technology start-up in the interior design and home décor space that seeks to make interior design swift and easy.
A one-stop solution for all home décor needs, Foyr.com makes use of 3D design and augmented realty, enabling people to design their interiors online on their site within minutes and later execute them in collaboration with experts. It also has an enterprise software division that markets next-generation mixed realty solution for real-estate players.
Speaking on the association, Foyr.com founder and CEO Shailesh Goswami said, “We are disrupting the interior design industry. We love design and technology, especially when they work in tandem. We have seen a similar synergy in Havas making them the perfect partner for us. We are excited about this partnership and look forward to working with Havas.”
Havas Media Group, India and South Asia CEO Anita Nayyar said, “In an age of digitisation, personalisation and customisation, there is an increasing demand and huge scope for furniture and home décor marketplace. Foyr has tapped this need by providing its consumers real-time experience and getting the actual feel of placement, space utilisation and theme in their ‘real’ living environment, thereby replacing traditional home design services. We are honoured to take on the mandate of yet another innovative and entrepreneurial brand.”